The Cougar Care program provides Christian care for our students on days when school is in session. A safe, fun, enriching environment awaits.
Cougar Care is offered:
Monday through Friday from 6:30 am – 6:00 pm for students in 3K and 4K
Monday through Friday from 6:30 am – 7:45 am and 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm for students in K – 8
Cougar Care cost (minimum charge of one hour):
$4.75/hr for a drop-in student
$3.75/hr for a regular user (minimum of once a week on a regularly scheduled basis)
1. There is a minimum charge of 30 minutes.
2. If your child will arrive at school prior to 7:30 am he or she must be enrolled in the Cougar Care program.
3. If the start of the school day is delayed, Cougar Care will be open at 6:30 am. However a student must be enrolled in the program attend those mornings.
4. On Early Dismissal/In-Service Days Cougar Care will be offered during normal hours if there is enough interest. Family interest surveys will be conducted to determine if there is a need.
5. If a parent picks up their children after 6:00 pm a late fee of $5 for every 5 minutes will be assessed.
6. Cougar Care payments are due by the 10th of each month. A late fee of $10 per week will be added to balances not paid by the 10th.
7. Children not picked up after school by 3:15 will be placed in Cougar Care.
8. Parents should pick-up or drop-off their children at the back door of the school. Please ring the doorbell and someone will buzz you in.
Any additional questions should be addressed to the program director.